Elite Angling Business Terms And Conditions
1. All items are offered subject to availability.
2. All goods remain the property of Elite Angling Products until payment for them is received, in full.
3. Where a product measurement and/or weight is quoted, and whilst every attempt is made regarding accuracy, these are intended as a guide and are approximate measures/weights only due to the nature of the material(s) involved. This is particularly the case with PVA materials which are prone to natural movement and shrinkage.
4. All U.K. orders are subject to VAT at the standard rate (20.0% effective from 4 January 2011).
5. All orders are subject to carriage charges, unless previously agreed.
6. EAP reserve the right to levy an administration charge of £30.00 (plus VAT at the current, standard rate) per reminder for Overdue Accounts. We also reserve the right to apply Interest plus any other Incidental Expenses incurred by us to such Overdue Accounts.
7. All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling.
8. Elite Angling Products International uses 2 principle methods of despatch; these are by private courier or by Royal Mail. We take every reasonable precaution and endeavour to ensure safe and prompt delivery of your goods. However, it is the courier’s responsibility to ensure safe and timely delivery of goods to your premises. If you would like to take out insurance covering your goods and their safe delivery, then we can arrange this for you. Please note however (a) that you need to notify us in advance that you wish to Insure your consignment and (b) that you will be charged on your invoice for this service. This option is available for all goods and services offered and is particularly important for those companies providing their own Materials for assembly at Elite Angling Products International’s premises.
9. Elite Angling Products International (EAPi) is known and referred to internally in many different forms. These include, Elite Angling Products, EAP and Elite. The use of these, or other similar terms, throughout the pages of our Website should be taken to mean Elite Angling Products International as our proper company name.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 26 December 2010
If you have comments or questions regarding our Terms and Conditions please feel free to Contact us